- You provide limited obstetrical ultrasounds for our clients under the supervision of our Medical Director.
- You document clinical findings, observations and medical care in the patient record.
- You review any concerns regarding the viability of the pregnancy or health of the mother with the Nurse Manager and/or Medical Director.
- You are licensed or certified as an ultrasound technician with OBGYN experience (including trans-vaginal ultrasounds), OR
- You have documentation of successfully completing training to administer limited obstetrical ultrasounds and have evidence of performing at least 50 supervised scans.
- You annually renew your CPR certification (as applicable).
- You comply with state and professional licensing and continuing education requirements.
- Get a good rating on a background check (criminal history and background check).
- Ability to serve at least one 3-hour shift a month (business hours only).
- You’re good at what you do.
- You care about women’s health and healthy fetal development.
- You help people feel more at ease.
- This opportunity is for our Newport News center.