BABY BOTTLE COIN COUNTER
- You will sort and count money that is returned from a baby bottle drive and prepare it for deposit.
- You’ll help get the bottles clean and ready for the next campaign.
- You are willing to serve about 2-5 hours every other week (as needed).
- You have the flexibility to come to the center within a few days of bottles being returned.
- You have agile fingers.
- Get a good rating on a background check (criminal history and sex offender).
- You would feel satisfied to turn a big pile of loose change turn into neat, rolled-paper stacks.
- You like repetitive work tasks that allow you to chat with others while you do it.
- You’ll learn how to use a commercial-grade coin counting machine.
- You prefer to serve behind the scenes and out of the limelight.
- This opportunity is for our Newport News center.