HELP US END THE CRISIS SURROUNDING UNEXPECTED PREGNANCY.
OUR WOMEN’S HEALTH SERVICES ARE OFFERED TO PEOPLE AT NO CHARGE.
WITH EVERY DONATION, YOU EXPAND OUR IMPACT IN THE COMMUNITY.
WISH LIST ITEMS
We often receive inquiries about if we have any special needs or projects that can be taken on by a group or service organization who want to help. We do!
Teams have held diaper drives, assembled furniture, painted offices, hosted ‘baby shower’ layette drives for an expecting mom, and baked cookies to raise funds for specific ‘wish list’ items (parenting books, for example) that help us serve women in our area.
Our needs are always changing, so contact us to find out how you or your group can meet an open need that has immediate impact! You can call our office or check our Facebook page to know our greatest need, or visit our Amazon baby registry by clicking here.
We accept new or gently used items to give to our moms in need.
Items for Babies
- Newborn bathtubs (pink and blue)
- Diaper Bags
- Baby Wipes
- Pampers (Size 1-4)
- Head-to-toe wash
- Bibs/Burp cloths
- Baby towels and washcloths
- 4oz. bottles/bottle brushes
- Sleepers (packages of 0-3 and 3-6 month)
- Onesies (packages of 0-3 and 3-6 month) short sleeved Spring/Summer and long sleeved for Fall/Winter
- Newborn clothing (0-3 month, 3-6 month or combined)
- Pairs of socks (0-6 month)
- Receiving blankets (please call to check our availability, we are typically fully stocked with blankets)
Items for Moms
- New and gently used maternity clothes (sizes L, XL, XXL always needed, please call for other sizes needed).