VOLUNTEER REGISTERED NURSE (RN)
- You confirm medical history of the client.
- You perform pregnancy tests.
- You document clinical findings, observations and medical care in the patient record.
- You will educate client patients on health and medical matters related to reproduction, pregnancy, fetal development, and procedures and risks related to abortion.
- You review any concerns regarding the viability of the pregnancy or health of the mother with the Nurse Manager and/or Medical Director.
- You hold a current RN license and are in good standing.
- You have OB nursing experience.
- You comply with state and professional licensing and continuing education requirements.
- You annually renew your CPR certification (as applicable).
- Get a good rating on a background check (criminal history and background check).
- Ability to serve at least one 3-hour shift a month (business hours only).
- You have strong administrative skills.
- You care about women’s health and healthy fetal development.
- You are a ‘people person’ and feel comfortable listening to clients share concerns.
- This opportunity is for our Newport News center.